How to create happy clients:
- Communicate regularly with clients including notifying them of any developments and updates, even when there are none.
- Clearly explain things to clients including legal terms and processes that may be well known to lawyers but alien to most clients.
- Seek feedback from clients that demonstrates they have understood what is happening.
- Establish management systems and support staff that provide timely responses to client enquiries and complaints.
- Inform your client of any increases in costs.
- Keep all matters confidential and refuse to act on another matter where it may compromise client confidentiality.
- Provide an itemised bill clearly showing the work performed and amount charged.
- Establish expectations early and continuously throughout the matter.
- List and prioritise key matter dates and events.
Happy clients, Happy lawyers – Inglés para la vida real del abogado: https://educaciondigital.es/happy-clients-happy-lawyers/